Grey Resin Driveway Colours
When choosing a resin driveway colour, there's one option that stands out: grey. While some may underestimate the potential of this colour choice, a grey resin driveway offers unique qualities and benefits that make it a top contender.
If you have an upcoming resin driveway or patio project, grey is a fantastic colour to consider. Whether it’s a residential property or commercial, the versatility of this colour is all you need to enhance the overall aesthetic of your property.
They come in different tones including darker, lighter, or flatter greys and silvers. These tones can be expertly blended to create a truly bespoke grey driveway, grey resin patio or pathway.
Before we uncover why grey resin driveway maybe the perfect fit for your property, let's dive into the incredible advantages of choosing a resin driveway.
Resin Driveways - Top Benefits
One huge advantage resin driveways have over other forms of surfacing systems is a vast array of design options available, thanks to the wide range of colour blends which the aggregate stones come in. This implies that you are no longer limited to a particular colour as it is with concrete, tarmac and block paving.
With a resin bound system, you can create durable and visually stunning driveways that require minimal maintenance. Not only will they enhance the existing architecture of your property, but they also significantly increase a property’s value. The best part is, resin bound surfacing is SUDs compliant, eliminating the need for UK planning permission.
Why Choose A Grey Resin Driveway For Your Home?
Here are some of the reasons why grey and silver Resin Bound driveways may be the best for your home;
1. Grey Driveways fits into every type of property: The versatility of the different shades of grey driveways makes it suitable for all property types. From modern luxury houses to traditional Victorian terraces, and everything in between, the versatility of grey resin driveways knows no bounds. Irrespective of structure type, having a grey resin driveway laid on your property will enhance the beauty of your home.
2. Virtually All Colour Schemes Can Be Enhanced By A Grey Resin Driveway: Almost any type of colour scheme used on your brickwork, pebbledash, or paver edging can be enhanced with grey resin. It is highly versatile, helps you make the ideal statement and creates wonderful contrasts with different shades of bold colours such as green, red, yellow, etc. You can also pair grey with silver, white, navy or slate blue.
3. They Make The Perfect Background: Sometimes, grey is referred to as a chameleon colour because they make the best of backgrounds and thus can be used in any design. Additionally, you can incorporate any design feature in your grey resin driveway whether a logo, shape, house number, family crest, etc.
4. Grey Colour Remains Immortal: While other colours may lose relevance and be phased out over time, grey colour has a timeless appeal. A driveway, pathway or patio designed with grey resin exudes a classic elegance that withstands changing trends. Even if preferences shift, your grey resin design will retain its stylish allure.
5. Grey Resin Bound Driveways Are Permeable: This is a very interesting and important feature of resin bound driveways generally. They have a porous surface which allows water to drain through thus eliminating the chance of flash flooding and minimising environmental pollution. As long as the entire installation is fully permeable (permeable sub base).
Some Grey Aggregate Samples You Can Choose
The Gunmetal Grey is a very popular aggregate stone. This beautiful aggregate stone contains a blend of light and dark grey sprinkled with plenty of cream and brown tones. With this, you are assured of a stunning finish. you can create a very stylish boundary for your driveway when you combine it with darker black borders. This can also be recreated using a lighter border.
The Ocean Pearl is a very eye-catching aggregate stone which combines light and dark shades of the grey colour with the addition of cream and amber flecks. You can use this aggregate stone to create stunning driveways, patios and pathways. It is recommended for all resin bound installations.
This aggregate is ideal for transforming old driveways to something more modern, stylish and sophisticated. The anthracite is a silver toned aggregate interlaced with amber, cream, and grey aggregates. It is a very popular choice for many of our clients and can definitely attract the attention of everyone in the neighbourhood.
The slate grey is a gorgeous timeless classic which contains light shades of grey. This aggregate stone is even more stunning when it is combined against borders of contrast. It is another popular choice that fits into any property type whether traditional, modern, commercial or a private building.
Onyx stone is a dark shade of grey which combines grey with beautiful flecks of blue. It is a recommended choice for all kinds of resin bound projects be it a driveway, patio or walkway. You can choose this if darker shades of grey are your thing.
The Titan Silver is a more modern aggregate stone. It is a classic aggregate made of speckled silver and is very versatile as it combines well with different colours, designs and can be used in any kind of property. This eye-catching aggregate stone can be used to add luxury and style to any home.
How Much Do Grey Resin Driveways Cost?
Since each resin bound driveway project is different from the other cost varies, sizes and type. There are some factors which will affect the cost of your grey resin driveway. These include;
Size and layout of driveway
The type and size of aggregate chosen
The type of resin used (UVR resin or Non-UVR resin)
The required depth of the installation
Condition of the existing driveway
The edging used
Intended use of the driveway
The cost of labour and transportation
Generally, you can install your driveway for about £50-80 per m2. This does not include base preparation.
Quality Resin driveway installation in the UK
Reach out to YourResinDriveway for quality grey resin driveway ideas in Liverpool, London and other cities in the UK.
We can provide you samples if you are looking for the right colour for your driveway. We offer free quotations and site visits as well as high quality installation with the best materials. Our installers are experts with decades of experience in the driveway industry.
Call us via our lines 0808 273 7505 for more information and any other enquiries.